Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clouds around the World

Have you ever dreamed of traveling the world? Ellie's mom has. Ellie is a dear friend, she is a fellow coach and a fellow jewelry designer. She even has a shop on etsy- Joy Happens. . Ellie recently made this request on Facebook -
Ellie:

I hope this finds each of you well and happy.

I really need help with something.
My mother is terminally ill. We don't know how long she has left...could be a few weeks or if we are lucky, she might be with us for a few months.
My mother has always LOVED clouds and watches out of her hospital window for them.
A couple of days ago, when she was able to speak about it a bit, she said that she would be able to do what she has wanted to do since she was a child...be a cloud and travel all over the world.
I am putting together photos of clouds from all over the world to bring her joy now.

Could you please, please, please either email me (or post them on my FB wall) a photo or a few of clouds in your part

of the world or that you have taken on your travels? Please tell me where they were taken.
It would mean so much to her and to me.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ♥
peace, ellie


A cloud hiding my mom's flower in Portugal. - BlissSt




So I ask a favor. Please join this Flickr group Clouds around the World add a cloud and tell us where it comes from!
Help someone travel the World
Love Carolena (akaBlissSt)
~

No comments: